B.Sc. Degree in Multimedia
The course focuses on all key areas of multimedia, animation & design, leading to an in depth understanding of 3D Animation & Visual Effects.
The eligibility requirement to the course is 10/+2. Students, enrolling for this course, will have access to world class facilities at Frameboxx training studios,
including case studies, research and interaction with world class experts who have worked on numerous award winning animation projects.
Diploma in 3D Animation and Visual Effects and Diploma in...
Certificate course in Non-linear editing & Digital Compositing ...
Certificate programme in Node based compositing with...
A Diploma programme for Architectural Pre-visualizers...
Diploma in Web Technologies,media & ...
Frameboxx's 24 x 7 Online CG Courses...
|Course Name||Duration (Months)|
|Cool Edit Pro||1|
|Final Cut Pro||2|
|Autodesk 3Ds Max||5|
|Adobe Illustrator CS||1|
|Adobe InDesign CS<||1|
Shutterboxx programme is a one of its kind programme that aims at demystifying the art of Digital Photography. The digital medium has paved way for virtually
anyone to get started with photography and it goes way beyond using a device. This course covers everything from foundation level photography to understanding compositional issues,
color and lights and goes all the way up to digital color correction and manipulation.
- Frame I – History of Photography and Evolution
- Frame II – Understanding Lenses & types of Cameras.
- Frame III – Understanding Fundamentals such as Aperture,Shutter Speed, ISO etc. and their inter-relationships.
- Frame IV – Learning Composition & Framing
- Frame V – Framing Motion
- Frame VI – Understanding Illumination & Lighting
- Frame VII – Capturing Crowds & Human Subjects
- Frame VIII – Photographing the Nature
- Frame IX – Product Photography
- Frame X – Night/Low Light Photography
- Frame XI – Experimental Photography such as Light Painting
- Frame XII – Mobile Phone Photography
- Frame XIII – Digital Color Correction & Data Management usingAdobe Photoshop Lightroom
Web Designing & Development
During our research phase, we analyzed the reasons for dearth of quality manpower in the New Media technology and creative space and we realized that
though there are many training providers who offer courses on Web Designing, Development, Graphic Designing & Print, almost all of them were getting it wrong. The world today moves at the
speed of light and technology is what facilitates this accelerated phenomenon. In such a scenario, we found most curriculums teaching outdated technologies, techniques and basically everything
that you should not be using today. Infact, these courses were a perfect example of what NOT to learn if you have to be a Web Designer, or a Developer or a Graphic Designer.